When you shop at Webky, do so with the confidence and know that if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with a refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from Webky.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, because we want you to be happy with your purchase.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Webky will offer you a refund of the original purchase price provided that:
- you contact us for return authorisation and approval within 7 days of receiving the item
- we receive the item within 14 days of return authorisation and approval via registrated mail;
- you produce adequate proof of purchase;
- the item is in a re-saleable condition, meaning that
- It is in its original packaging, including any manuals and all accessories
- It is unused and in its original condition & packaging
- you are responsible for all postage costs to return the item back to our warehouse and ensuring it arrives back to us safely
If Webky is not satisfied that these requirements are met, Webky reserves the right to not offer a refund for change of mind returns.
Webky will accept product returns and provide you with a refund or replacement where:
- the product is faulty or not of acceptable quality
- the product does not match our description
You will need to provide adequate proof of purchase.
Webky may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Webky reserves the right not to offer a refund or replacement where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect. if your return is deemed to be a result of misuse or neglect, you will be responsible for paying for the item to be shipped back to you. We will hold the item for 30 days and if shipping payment has not been received, Webky reserves the right to dispose the item.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.