Inspired by International culinary icon and French Chef Auguste Escoffier, the Chasseur Escoffier Cookware range offers high-performance cookware at its finest.
Featuring timeless and classic designs with traditional contours, the Chasseur Escoffier range has a tri-ply construction, with each metal containing characteristics that when combined together create peak performance.
The outer layer is copper, which creates outstanding heat conductivity and provides an elegant and timeless look. Aluminium is the inner layer, best known for its ability to ensure even heat distribution and prevention of hot spots.
A third layer of which is stainless steel is the surface on which you cook on, creating a food-safe cooking surface that is easy to care and maintain for. Double riveted handles are constructed with ergonomic design and elegance in mind to ensure optimum functionality.
- Tri-Ply Construction for the ultimate performance.
- Suitable for most heat sources. Oven safe to 250°
- Ergonomic and elegantly contoured handles encourage ease of use and functionality.
- The coupling of Copper and Stainless Steel encapsulating a pure aluminium core heightens the ability to distribute and maintain heat evenly.
- Sealed edges to eliminate exposure of aluminum.
|Stainless Steel, Copper