The SCANPAN CTX 26cm/6.5 Litre Dutch Oven uses the best 5 ply clad stainless steel with SCANPAN's exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface. SCANPAN CTX cookware is oven safe to 260°C with rapid and even heat distribution and is PFOA free. Designed and made in Denmark, the CTX range's clever design means there are no dirt collecting edges and the satin polished stainless steel glass centered lid allows you to view the progress of your cooking. The cast stainless steel handles are secured with rivets.
- High-quality stainless steel exterior
- Exclusive PFOA free non-stick internal surface
- 100% recycled aluminium
- Cast stainless steel handles
- Tempered glass lid with stainless steel satin finish trim
- Oven safe to 260°C
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Designed & made in Denmark
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue are removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN will always recommend hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.
|260 degrees Celsius|