Designed for the modern-day lounger, the Therapy Pod conforms to the shape of your body and provides all the comfort needed to relax the nervous system and calm the mind. Unlike the classic bean bag chair, which is filled with styrofoam beads that easily flatten, the Therapy Pod is filled with premium sensory foam made in Sydney, Australia. This dreamlike sensory foam is a unique blend of crumbed foam that provides the perfect balance between support and sinking, giving you an unparallel calming and comfy experience. It also delivers proprioceptive sensory input, which can aid in regulating mood for children and adults.
The perfect complement or replacement to existing living room furniture, Therapy Pod is used in classrooms, offices, and households across the nation. It’s the perfect place to relax and have a nap, read a book, watch TV, play video games, and so much more. We have also designed the covers to be easily machine washable for those messy spills.
- Australian Made Sensory Foam. Not too firm and not too soft, our unique blend of shredded foam makes the Therapy Pod incredibly comfortable
- Double stitched fabrics and a durable inner liner to prevent any foam from escaping
- Child safe zipper fully compliant with Australian safety standards
- Removable and machine washable covers
- Choice of three different sizes and three different coloured Therapy Pods
- Partnered with sensitive choice, our foam is identified as a better choice for people with asthma and allergies
- Ultra-Fresh protection to inhibit growth of odour and bacteria, keeping the Pod cleaner and more hygienic and extending its useful life
- The Therapy Pod comes vacuum sealed for your convenience. Fluffing of the foam is required for setup
|Country of origin
L 115 x W 115 x H 80 cm
Carton A: L 60 x W 85 x 60 cm
Filling: Australian-manufactured polyurethane foam.
Cover: Micro suede with durable backing
|Load capacity: 100kg